Thursday, December 17, 2015

Snow Boots

We didn't get any snow either, that is weird that you got so much Karen.  Today was pretty good.  Isaac had school and I sent treats for his birthday.  They sang to him and I think he had fun.  They had Santa come to his school and they did a bunch of fun things.  We played in the snow for a while after he got home and I decided I need boots.  I get all wet and the boys are fine so Casey ordered me some this evening.  I am excited to have them.  I think we will be in the snow a lot this winter.  Oliver napped this afternoon and we just played.  After dinner Casey wanted to drive the boys up to Clifton to drop off Calleen's computer and get the boys out of the house.  I didn't have the hard drive charged enough and we were having movie problems.  Their were tears so they just stayed home and we watched the show on the TV.  It was relaxing anyway.  One more week until Christmas, that is crazy.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...