Monday, December 14, 2015

what a day

Well I didn't have to shovel this morning so that was nice. They cables did come in today about one thirty, so I did that the rest of the day. I even stayed a little late so I could maybe get a little ahead. They said I could take all the overtime I wanted to get those done. Of course it did snow about two inches during the day. So I was all set to shovel when I got home. I was really surprised when I got home because some super nice person had shoveled my driveway for me. So it only took me a few minutes to get my walks done. That was so nice. Then tonight I got online to check the blood test I had done for Dr. Miner before Thanksgiving. My A1C was 6.4. This new insulin that I am on is awesome. Well that is all my news for today. I hope everyone has a great Tuesday tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...