Monday, December 14, 2015

Snow

You guys had a lot of good news, yea.  Congratulations on your blood sugar Karen, that is amazing.  Robin, you treat was so pretty you really deserved to win.  I am glad that Dad got his computer and it is nice.  We didn't get as much snow as you guys did, a couple of inches.  It is so crazy you got that much.  Isaac had a dentist appointment this morning so I had to get the boys up early.  They were tired and I felt bad.  Isaac didn't like the dentist this time and wouldn't let them clean his teeth.  The doctor looked at his teeth and he said that they look good and to try again in 6 months.  Isaac had school and two kids were fighting who got to sit next to him.  I am glad that he gets along with them.  We spent the rest of the afternoon putting together the train, thomas take and play and the snow plow.  It was a lot of lego's but it was fun to do.  The train is really nice and smooth.  I attached a picture of Isaac being frustrated at Oliver who wants to play with what Isaac has.  I had a doctors appointment and when I was gone he had taken apart the train and wants to put the motor in a different car.  I was kind of frustrated but when I thought about it, it is good he is thinking about it and wants to build his own train so we will do that tomorrow.  Ruth is measuring good so no more ultrasounds which is good.  I am glad she is doing well and she should be here in 4 weeks which is exciting.  I have a video of Isaac opening the present but it is pretty big and I am not sure how to share it.  Let me know if you have any ideas.

Love
Rachel


 Frustrated

Snowplow

The boysboth have a sleeping bag now which is good

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...