Monday, December 14, 2015

Let if snow

Man did we get a lot of snow.  I figure we have 12 inches.  It snowed all day it was pretty to watch from my window at work.  I drove in trax and dad stayed home.  His computer came around 2:00 and he has been working on it since then.  He really likes it.  The roads weren't bad coming home so I stopped to get some gas and groceries.  I drove my car to trax this morning.  I think I am going to do it again tomorrow and have dad stay home.  Rachel, I am so glad that Ruth is doing good.  That is so wonderful.  Robin you would have won the cookie contest if there were 100 people participating.  They were really cute.  Not much else going on with us.  I just vegged this evening.  I always miss everyone on Monday.  It is really quiet at my house. Karen, I hope your cables come tomorrow. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...