Monday, December 14, 2015

Winner winner chicken dinner

Today was good. We had our cookie contest today.. I won :) not alot of people participated so I have alot extra. Walter said he would help dispose of the remains lol. I won a cute hot chocolate cup and mix. But I forgot to take a picture of it. Then after work I mailed off my passport I was so nervous I did something wrong so I am crossing my fingers it is all ok. Then I came home and make bbq chicken. I was so tastey. I showed the girls at work the video of Isaac opening his train. They all thought he was adorable. Hope you all are safe in all this snow. It's so crazy

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...