Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Pondering

With Christmas a week away, I have pondering meals.  What do you guys think of these.  Christmas eve we make Karen's ham and stroke potatoes and then on Christmas lunch we make individual pizzas. That is always fun.  I thought we could do left over ham for Christmas night.  Do you think that would be fun?  Not much going on with us.  I drove trax to work and dad stayed home and played on his computer.  It is all up and running.  We did go get some shopping done for a little while and then came home and rested.  The roads are really good.  Everyone have a great hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...