Monday, January 9, 2017

big busy day

Dad stayed home today to take the jeep in.  It is really broken so we are going to tow it up to Logan and have Casey look at it.  They just kept saying it was the value cap but when the took it off it would probably be more and then they might find more after that.  It was just a lets see how much money we can get.  Dad is going to pick it up tomorrow and try to drive it back home.  Work was crazy busy and I ran all day. I had three meetings and one lasted 4 hours.  I have to do that web ex tomorrow again at 10 am.  I am not looking forward to that one at all.  Pray for me that it works.   I don't think it is going to slow down for awhile.  The one girl is leaving on Friday and they haven't found anyone to replace her.  We did interview but one had already accepted a job and the other one has gotten really bad references.  I am with Rachel, I love the rain.  It gets rid of all the dirty snow.  Robin, I hope all is going well with you.  Karen, I am glad you didn't get much snow.  Have a wonderful Tuesday.  I think that is fun that Isaac is liking Karate.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...