Sunday, January 8, 2017

Lazy day

Well we had a really lazy day.  Grandma said to just stay home so we did.  WE took naps and just vegged all day.  We were bad.  I love all those funny sayings.  I relate to the grocery bag one.  I am sorry about Casey's mom stables.  That is scary.  They are really close to the house.  I hope all the animals are OK.  I think we are going to take the jeep in and just see what is wrong.  If it is too crazy we will have Casey look at it.  Dad thinks it is just a sensor that went out.  Tell him thanks.  It is going to be a long week.  I agree with you there Karen.  I think it has been over a month for me working a full week.  It might be brutal.  I am really busy this week also.  I am with Robin however and I think it is dumb and stupid so I will try and get it done.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...