Thursday, January 12, 2017

I agree

I agree with Robin, why not.  Today I think I could have stayed home and got more done.  The girl quit today and just grabbed her coat and walked out.  Didn't say one word.  It was weird and really shook me up.  Oh well it is over with.  I texted Melody to see why Lisa got flowers.  She had a miscarriage.  I didn't get that from facebook.  We met up with Kay, Julie and Jeff tonight.  It was fun to visit.  Jeff is all excited for his new grandbaby.  It was due on Tuesday so it can come anytime.  I am so glad it is Friday tomorrow.  The storm didn't go very south.  We got snow and fog all day.  It was weird.  Robin, I thought you didn't have to work much at Schell's in January.  You seem to be keeping busy there.  Karen I hope the snow finally stopped for you.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...