Thursday, January 12, 2017

Thursday

Today was pretty good.  We had to get a couple of things at the store this morning and then we went home and made brownies.  I had quilt group this afternoon and it is fun to talk with everyone but the kids were so wild and grumpy it flustered me.  I have been trying to be really positive and a better person this week but it was hard.  I think I will have Randy watch them next time, they will have a funner time I think.  They mentioned fish and chips in one of the Thomas's movies so Isaac wanted it for dinner so I bought some fish and they had abry's curly fry's at lee's and I knew Isaac liked that.  So we had that for dinner and it was fun.  Then we went to Lowes and got some paint chips so we can figure out what to paint Isaac and Oliver's rooms.  Casey had to meet with the bishopric about a calling and they want him to stay with the boy scouts and he is happy with that.  Everyone have a good Friday, I hope that it slows down for everyone and is calm.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...