Monday, January 9, 2017

Monday

I didn't take any pictures today, failure.  It rained here all day also and melted a lot of the snow.  It was worried about it but it was kind of refreshing to have it warm up and get ride of some of the snow.  The ice is going to not be fun though.  Isaac had school today and it was harder to find a place to park but I did it.  He didn't want to go back but had a fun time.  We walked around Shopko while he was at school.  Isaac went to his martial arts class again today.  He went to the 4 o'clock one and Casey was going to pick him up on his way home from work but Isaac wanted to stay for the next class also so I picked him up later.  Casey went up to Clifton to help his Mom fix the truck so she can sell the cows and goats.  I feel bad for them.  I hope that everyone has a good night.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...