Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Hump day

My day was crazy again.  I really need a quiet day to get some things done but I don't think that is going to happen for awhile.  Her last day is Friday so I am going to be doing two jobs again.  Lucky me.  We had another person quit in our department also and we are going to Sawadee tomorrow for lunch.  I haven't been there in such a long time.  I am excited to go.  We went grocery shopping and me and Isaac made a list as we went along.  It was fun.  Karen, I think that is the most snow I have seen in a long time.  You really did get pounded.  Robin I hope you get some rest. You work so hard.  Go slow.  I am meeting Kay and Julie and Jeff at the Italian place tomorrow for dinner.  I think that will be fun.  The weather is suppose to be a lot better the rest of the week.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...