Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Coupons

We got the jeep back home and you can see the big hole in the value case.  It was interesting.  Dad thinks he can follow you home with it on Sunday but I wanted to see what Casey thought.  That is fine Rachel.  I need to work on Monday morning anyway so we will save the time for another day.  Is it OK if we go to the aquarium on Sunday?  Robin and Karen you can come if you want to.  I am excited for you to come down.  It should be good weather.  My last Children's Place coupon expired tomorrow so we went to the mall to spend it.  I couldn't find any race pants for Isaac.  He is going to have to go shopping with me.  Let him get what he wants.  I did find a really cute dress for Ruth and then I had $10.00 off at Carters so we spent that as well.  We looked at phones for dad.  I am not use to just getting the free one they offer.  It is a different world nowadays.  Groupon even sells phones.  Go figure that one out.  Karen I hope you aren't snowed in.  On the weather map it looked like you were getting pounded.  Robin, I hope all is going well.  I have been loving this warmer weather.  My meeting went well this morning, I was really stressed.  WHEW glad that one is over with  I love the pictures of the boys.  That turned out really good.  Ruthie looks like she doesn't feel 100 percent but is always so dang cute. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...