Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Hi

That is funny Karen, it is hard to gain a day.  Today was good.  It was warmer and rained on and off.  Isaac had school and had a good day.  We didn't go to the martial arts class today but will go again tomorrow.  Jenn came over today but didn't have anything to sew so we just talked for a while which was fun.  Casey went and met the scout boys this evening, I think that they just have one or two.  Then when he got home I went to young women.  We were combined with the young men and we played get to know you game.  It has been fun to play games with a bunch of people, it is a nice change.  It does go longer than I thought, they were still have refreshments after an hour and half so I left to help put the kids down.  Casey probably wont be able to take Monday off now but we are still coming on Saturday and spending the night.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...