Friday, January 13, 2017

On our way down

Today went pretty good.  This morning we went to Joann's and walked around.  We had Henry come over to play after school.  His favorite food is pizza so I got that for lunch and they had a fun time eating that.  He likes to do a lot of things so it is a lot of work to keep switching things but they had fun.  Isaac went to Judo and had a good time.  I went to pick him up a little early so I could watch for a while and I could see he is getting better.  Their were two other new little boys the same age as Isaac and they acted a lot the same so was good to see.  Me and Isaac picked up Costa Vida for dinner and brought it home.  We are working on cleaning up Robin's old room for Isaac so last night Casey moved his office into the freezer room and we cleared the rest up tonight.  He has grand ideas for what he wants and it is funny.  We are headed down tomorrow.  Robin I keep forgetting to call you, do you want to take that class with us?  We sign up tomorrow.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...