Sunday, January 8, 2017

The Weekend

Good job on your date Robin, you need to have some fun.  It think that is great.  Good job Karen on your snow blower, I think that you are going to love it and use it a ton.  Yea!!  I am sorry about the Jeep Mom.  If you wait until this weekend Casey could fix it if you want.  We had a good weekend.  Yesterday we went grocery and then after lunch we worked on shoveling snow some more.  Then we just played inside since it is so cold.  We also made cookies.  Today we went to the new ward and it was fun.  It was still pretty big but their were some kids from Isaac's class in his primary which is fun.  Oliver went to nursery by himself which is fun.  He told me he bumped his head and then his teacher told me he fell down four stairs, poor guy.  I had a YW meeting after church and that was good.  I think it is going to be a good calling but more work then I was thinking which is good.  Casey's Mom's stables caught on fire and Casey went up to help her when I got back.  I just got off the phone with him and I guess it is pretty bad.  It was hard to hear him so I didn't get a lot of details.  Robin if you want to me and Mom are taking a quilting class on March 18 from 10:30 to 4:30.  It would be fun if you wanted to.  We are going to sign up on Saturday.  Well everyone stay warm and I hope it doesn't rain, just snow.  This has been crazy weather.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...