Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Big busy day

It was a big busy day for me as well.  I stayed a little after work and worked on my project.  I am just about done with everything that I need to have for next class.  I just love those pictures Rachel.  Oliver doesn't look that happy for the 1st day of school.  I love the way Ruth lays out her Barbie dolls.  Way to Karen on your pump.  You are so good.  It will be here before you know it.  Robin, I just love you sayings.  The chocolate one made me laugh and laugh.  Not much else going on with us.  I am tired.  I hope I sleep good tonight.  Does anyone have something fun they want to do on Labor Day weekend?  I am going to check on the drag races and Karen thought it would be fun to hike around Mirror Lake.  We haven't done that yet this year.  Robin do you have any ideas.  I am going to research what is going on.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...