Monday, August 20, 2018

Zoo

Tonight was the zoo late night so we took Jared's family to the zoo.  He works with dad and has 3 little kids.  It was a lot of fun and the big cats were up and walking around.  There was a leopard with a baby and they were jumping and playing it was so cute.  The tiger even was in the water.  At the end the male lions were up and moving around.  It was pouring rain when we got there but it only lasted like one minute and then it was so nice and cool all night.  The baby elephant was taking a bath.  Thanks Robin.  I had a ton of emails also.  It was a really busy day for me.  I think I will sleep good tonight.  Rachel that is cool that Casey got a raise.  That will be nice.  We are going to meet up with Karen tomorrow for her pump evaluation.  LOVE YOU GUYS MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...