Wednesday, August 22, 2018

First Day

Good job on the paper work Karen, I am excited for you.  Isaac had a great day at school and is excited to go back tomorrow.  We walked him into his class and I knew a lot of the kids and his teacher seemed nice.  After we dropped him off I went to the exercise class a little late.  Stephanie kids were sick so she wasn't their and I had a hard time figuring out all the moves.  We didn't do much the rest of the day just played and read books.  It was raining most of the day but cleared up when school was over so we rode bikes and brought Isaac's so he could ride home.  It was hot but it was nice.  I hope that everyone has a good day.

Love
Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...