Friday, August 24, 2018

Firday

Today was good.  This week flew by.  Oliver wasn't feeling very good this afternoon so we didn't do much.  This morning we did go to story time and that was nice.  We didn't go all summer because Isaac didn't want to.  After school Isaac went over to his friend Collins house till dinner time.  It was good for them to be back together.  Imogen came and played with him after he got home so he is Mr social butterfly.  Casey made bread tonight which is good.  He hasn't done it in a while.  I hope that everyone has a good Saturday.  I hope that they wedding is fun Mom and Dad.  Love you guys.  I didn't take any pictures today.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...