Thursday, August 23, 2018

Love it

Robin, I love that guitar.  I am sure Hayden will love it.  Work was busy today but not so crazy so that was good.  I was so tired all day.  I am glad tomorrow is Friday.  I found some different Valerian root and I think it is stronger.  I am just going to take one tonight and see if I am not so tired tomorrow.  I loved Marco Polo.  I am so glad I heard the buzz on my phone.  Oliver looked like he has a bad cold.  I hope he is OK.  I think we will just wait until next weekend to work on the jeep.  If Casey wants to work on it at his house.  He could drive it home with him.  Not much else going on with us.  This week has gone by so fast.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...