Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Nice

Thank you Karen for letting us come to your evaluation.  I feel really good about it.  It was nice to hook up with Robin for dinner.  I have lunch for tomorrow as well.  Isaac was so cute on the phone.  He is getting his normal life back.  He was so excited.  Rachel, that is a fair quilt for sure.  That is amazing.  You are so gifted.  I love it.  Work is crazy busy.  I am going to stay a little late tomorrow and work on things.  I am getting behind.  Good luck Robin with the guitar.  You will do an amazing job.  It didn't rain here but it looked like it might.  I wish it would have poured rain.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...