Saturday, August 25, 2018

Saturday

You had a busy day Mom, good job.  That is interesting news, thanks for letting us know.  We had a good day also.  Casey, Isaac and Randy floated down part of the Bear River today.  They had a really fun time.  Oliver wasn't feeling great so we stayed home with Ruth and just played.  It was nice a morning also just to go slow.  The boys got back around 3 and then we picked up Leona.  The neighbor had a bunch of trees cut down and said that we could take some wood to Calleen.  So Casey load up the trailer with wood and took the kids and Leona to Clifton.  They had a fun time their also.  I stayed home and sewed, it was a really fun time.  I am caught up on my block of the month and I made a bag.  I love it.  Love you guys and have a good Sunday.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...