Sunday, August 19, 2018

Sunday

We slept in and then called grandma and she didn't want us to come down so I went and got a hair cut and bought dad some stuff to try out his pan.  It tasted really good.  We just cooked some meat and then added peppers, onions and mushrooms.  I did take a nap.  We watched that new movie and it was really good.  Thanks for buying that.  Robin, I love your afghan and quilt.  Man you are on fire.  That will afghan will be really warm.  Not much else is going on with us.  I am planning on going with Karen for her pump evaluation on Tuesday but other than that it is a quiet week.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...