Monday, August 20, 2018

Monday

We got all the kids to bed on time tonight so I am first to blog.  Today was good.  I exercised this morning and it was hard but it felt good.   We ran to the bank afterwards and dropped off the purchase contact.  The lady wasn't their but the made a copy.  We took Leona to Kohls and got her some pants.  It wore her out but we got her two new pairs.  She loves the ones Mom got this weekend.  After lunch Ruthie was so grumpy I put her in her room and she fell asleep and slept all afternoon.  I cleaned the house and did laundry.  Casey got a raise today which is fun.  They give the whole company a cost of living raise in September.  It was a nice and cool evening and we just played in the backyard.  Me and Isaac rode our bikes around the block to get ready for riding to school.  Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...