Saturday, August 25, 2018

Saturday

Today turned out to be a big busy day.  I slept in and then we went down and saw Grandma.  She wanted Chinese food so we stopped and got some and then  watched a movie with her.  It was fun.  The triplets are walking around.  At least the girls are.  We left there and got a wedding card and headed to the wedding.  It was decorated nice they were half an hour late on the wedding but it was nice and then they had dinner.  It tasted really good.  They then announced she was 14 weeks pregnant but we already knew that.  Chaz was there and the insurance has denied his surgery.  So they aren't sure they are going to have the dinner on Saturday.  We will see how it goes.  It did kind of upset me though because Chaz was vaping.  I am not sure how I feel about that one.  James had his tonsils out and a growth in his throat.  He was just starting to feel better.  Well that is all my gossip.  Jeff drew sunflowers on the fence by the wedding and it was so pretty.  Dave called and said he thought he was having a heart attach so we said why didn't come over and we would watch him for a little while.  I think it was just heartburn.  They increased his thyroid medicine and I think he is having side effects.  We will see if he ends up in the ER.  I gave him my Prilosec.  Have a nice Sunday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...