Sunday, September 30, 2018

Spooky

Thank you guys again for coming up yesterday.  It was a great day and you guys are amazing.  Ruthie looked so cute in her new dress this morning, I didn't get a great picture though.  Thank you, dresses are a lot of fun.  We went to church this morning and then just played at home the rest of the day while Casey worked.  Oliver and Ruth love their new toys and we played with them a lot.  We picked Casey up for dinner and went to Noodles and Co.  Isaac loved it, thank you.  Then we went to Lowes to look at how much a new floor will be.  It was a pretty evening and we just played outside the rest of the night.  I didn't blog Friday but Isaac had the day off of school so we went to the jump zone and got pizza for lunch we had a fun day.  I have attached pictures from Friday onward.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel














I made the weave panel into a pillow and Isaac claimed it for his room since it matches his rug.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...