Monday, October 1, 2018

Super Star

Good job Robin on your day off, you were busy.  I hope that your doctor calls tomorrow Karen, I am excited for you.  Today was good and pretty normal. I worked out this morning and then Oliver had school.  He was super star and had a fun day.  Casey came home for lunch and Oliver wanted to make grape juice so they did that and they had a fun time.  We went grocery shopping this afternoon.  Isaac ordered some healing stones and they came today.  He was so excited about it.  His friend told him not to use to many at once because they are so powerful.  I made lasagna for dinner and it tasted good.  The girls next door were over and ate it but my kids didn't eat any of it.  The kids played together until it was dark which is pretty early now.  Isaac was telling Imogen that our house was decorated really good outside but not inside so I pulled out my Halloween quilts and I think it makes it look better.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...