Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Round and round

Today was a long day. The new girls wanted to see a new report so I told them I would show them. Aimee came in and ripped my head off in front of everyone. She said me training was detaining me from working and it's not worth my time. I was pretty pissed off. So I'm sure im going to have a whole week of talks about it. But I'm over it so who cares. The girls I work with were on the same boat as me so it's nice to have friends on the dark side lol. Silver lining. I was tired after work so I took a nap. So I probably won't sleep tonight. I hope you have power rachel that is so scary to have the tree fall over. I'm glad everyone is safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...