Monday, October 1, 2018

Nice day

I had a nice day.  The class didn't seems as stressful today.  They talked about CI and I knew everyone speaking and I knew what they were talking about.  It was fun to hear their whole talk.  I only ever get to see parts of it.  I went grocery shopping after dinner and that felt nice.  I needed to get stuff for lunches.  We did go to Barnes and Noble after dinner to try and find dad a book but they didn't have one.  I did get a choose your own adventure for Isaac.  I thought that might be fun for him.  Tomorrow for class I am going to American Fork on a tour and having lunch down there.  I am hoping that will be fun.  Karen, I am sorry you didn't get a call today.  I really think you will get one today.  Robin you were brave to change things.  That is always stressful.  Karen is right just keep vinegar in there and the stains will all disappear.  I love vinegar.  Rachel, I hope you had a good day.  I am glad that Oliver was a super star.  Love you guys be careful in the rain.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...