Thursday, October 4, 2018

Thursday

Mom, that sounds fun to take Oct 30 and 31 off.  That will be a lot of fun.  I think we were going to get shirts at the hobby lobby.  Thanks for getting the overalls.  I am not sure about this weekend.  I am still up in the air about what to do.  We may still go to Lava and get Casey's present.  Today was good.  Oliver had school and we ran errands while he was gone.  It was raining all day and Oliver's umbrella is broken so after we picked him up we went and got new umbrellas and he loves it.  He was so cute to put the umbrella over whoever was walking with him.  Isaac had a early out today for parent teacher conference and that is nice to have him home.  Imogen came over and played until it was time to go to swimming lessons.  The boys are doing well at swimming.  I had book group tonight and we met at Kneaders.  It was fun to talk with everyone.  We all read different Agatha Christie books.  Everyone have a good Friday and don't work too hard.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...