Monday, October 1, 2018

Big busy day

I took today off and that was nice. I called to get my electricity and gas moved over for my move date. I also called century link but they are the devil and I hate them. So I have to re call them again once my blood pressure calms down. I might just go into the store and talk to someone face to face. Then they can at least see my eye rolls. I also brought my machine in to change the blades. They were going to charge me 160 dollars plus parts. And I said well of it's not under warranty I will just order the parts and change the blades out. Then they were helpful and it will now be 5.00 and be done tomorrow :/. I also bought boxes and cleared out my second bathroom. My toilet is severely stained from not being used for 3 years. So I read some cleaning tips and I will work on that this week. Hope the rain isn't to bad for everyone. Love you

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...