Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Wednesday

Karen, I am excited for your pump.  Good job.  Robin, I am sorry about work.  You don't need to put up with that.  I would start looking Good job on your class Mom, you are awesome.  I saw the good cop, it looks like a good show.  I follow him on Instagram and he has been promoting it a lot.  I haven't watched a ton of it but it seems cute.  This storm came in last night and it blew the willow tree into the transformer and it was sparking, it was pretty crazy.  It made the whole city of North Logan loss power.  Casey said that they came around midnight and cut the tree back and got the power back on.  The kids were so excited/scared that they had a late night.  It was pretty exciting.  Today was good.  I worked out this morning which is fun.  Oliver had school and they had puppies their that were cute.  I checked Isaac out of school early and we got his hearing checked.  His ears look good and he has perfect hearing.  We are just going to watch him for 6 months and if he still has problems look at him again.  Casey took Leona to Pocatello this afternoon for a check up with the VA.  They told her that she looks healthier than some 40 year old she sees.  His car wouldn't start after he dropped her off so we drove down and gave him a jump.  Then we went and got him a new battery and picked up some pie.  Oliver has been talking about apple pie for weeks so we got some but he didn't even try it.  Love you guys.  I hope that tomorrow is better Robin.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...