Friday, October 5, 2018

Friday

Today was a nice day.  Isaac had the day off for parent teacher conferences.   We went and worked out this morning then left early to go to the conference.  Isaac is reading at a 5th grade level and is really good at spelling and vocabulary.  He has a hard time with his math timings and didn't do great on his last math test.  We are just going to do the homework, we did that last week and that has helped.  After lunch we walked to the park and it was a lot of fun.  It was a pretty day.  I had a ton of flats on my bike so Casey fixed them when he got home.  To celebrate Isaac doing well in school we got him noodles and company.  No one else wanted it so we got costa vida.  It tasted good and was a good way to let him know he is doing well.  Love you guys and have a good Saturday.

Love
Rachel

I finally finished Ruth's rug


A tree fell over on the canal and it was hallow inside, it looked cool.


They were all waiting for me like Isaac does



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...