Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Back to the real world

I had the last class today and I met with my advisor and he helped me with my graphs.  I feel so much better.  I think I have a real good project.  It got over around 1:30 so I decided not to go back to work and me and dad went to the bank and then to lunch.  It was a nice afternoon.  Robin, I am so sorry that you got your head bit off.  That is so inappropriate.  You can teach you team.  You are not behind in your work and part of your job is to lead the team.  Amy is losing it.   I am not looking forward to going back to work.  I am far behind.  I haven't even set my office back up yet.  I will get it all done I am sure.  Have a nice Thursday.  Rachel, I am so glad that you are OK.  I am glad that Isaac's hearing is good.  That makes me feel better.  I didn't want to miss something if it was wrong.  Thanks for taking him in.  He is a cute boy. We are going to Kamas this weekend and help Karen winterize her house.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...