Sunday, September 30, 2018

All Set Up

I am typing on my new computer.  It is really nice and I love it.  Everything comes up and works.  I sure had a fun time as well.  Thanks!  I love the house.  I am so glad you took Isaac to Noodles and Company.  He needed that.  We went and saw Margaret today and went to Chili's.  It made dad sick.  We went to Walmart afterwards and looked at kids clothes.  It was fun.  We came home and I took a nap but I did finish fixing the data so I am ready for tomorrow.  Everyone have a great 1st of October.  I have class the next 3 days and then next month we give our presentations.  I hope I can give a good one.  Be safe.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...