Saturday, April 13, 2019

Busy

Today was busy. I found a groupon on friday for another massage and they could take us this morning. So at.10 me and jeramy met up for a massage. Then his friend in lehi wanted to hang out. So we decided to.put Jenkins in doggie.day care. The we didn't have to worry he was neglected. Jeramy needed contacts so we stopped by the eye store.and ordered contacts. Then we ran to Walmart to change my air filter. Then we dropped my car off for an oil change and emissions test. They didn't have any stickers so I have to run to the dmv to grab a sticker for my licences plate. Then we meet up with his friend and we had panda at their house. They have a new baby so we brought food over. I'm ready for.sunday to.relax. love you guys

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...