Thursday, April 11, 2019

Thursday

Today turned out to be a busy day but it all turned out good.  I went walking this morning and I ran a bit and it felt good.  The kids didn't sleep well last night so we were tired today.  While Oliver was at school we went grocery shopping and I made a cake for book group.  I had quilt group and that was fun.  It is always fun to talk about quilts.  The quilt retreat is set for next week and I think that will be fun.  After school Isaac went to his friend Collins house to play.  We picked him up and then went to soccer practice for Ruthie.  She did pretty good and was really reserved.  Casey met us their and afterwards took the kids to dinner and then the jump zone.  I had book group at my house and that turned out fun also.  Everyone liked the book I picked and it was good to talk about it.  It was a late night for the kids so they might be tired tomorrow.  I am glad that everyone is doing good.  I have two books from your list waiting to read Karen.  Good job with Othello.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...