Tuesday, April 9, 2019

No Snow

Work was good also.  Not getting done as much as I would like but I am making it through.  I don't really care too much right now so that is good.  I love the bed Rachel.  That turned out so cute.  The sheets will come tomorrow.  Karen, I can't believe you got snow.  What a mess.  Robin, I hope you are holding up OK.  I looked for wedding venues and there at 1,600 venues.  I think we should be able to find something.  No worries.  I have a check up with the new doctor in the morning.  I am taking 1/2 a day off but I have already worked a couple hours over so it isn't a big deal. I am sleeping in.  Karen my dentist appointment is for sure on Tuesday.  We are going axe throwing afterwards.  Everyone be safe in this weather.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...