Saturday, April 13, 2019

Quiet day

We had a quiet day.  I did a lot of cleaning.  I scrubbed my bathroom.  It was in desperate need of a good cleaning.  We ran errands and that felt nice.  We even went to Sam's club and bought water and carried it up the stairs without Karen.  I thought you would be proud of us.  We took back Sharknato for Jeff that we bought him.  It didn't work.  Best Buy cleaned it off and it worked so that was nice.  We are going to his house tomorrow and see if it will work for him.  We bought him a new DVD player because his is so old we figured that was probably the problem.  Then dad started having kidney stone pain so we just vegged the rest of the day.  Karen I am glad you got new socks.  Robin, You did have a big busy day.  That is good to get all those errands done.  I didn't know Jeramy wore contacts.  Is he blind like us?  Rachel I hope that Mama Mia was really good.  Are the kids sleeping over at Randy's house?  Have a nice Sunday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...