Monday, April 8, 2019

Made it

Well I made my long day so that was good.  Hopefully payroll went better than usual.  I have a physical on Wednesday so I am going to use the extra hours for that.  Rachel that bed looks so cute in her bedroom.  She was so cute on Marco Polo.  She may not sleep tonight.  Did you put the chest of drawers in the closet?  Robin you will find the right place.  I just know it.  There are a million places we can hold a wedding.  Hotels have event rooms also.  So many decisions.  Good luck.  If you need us to come with you to look, we can do that.  Karen, I hope you don't get snow.  It says you can get up to 5 inches on Thursday.  Man this has been a long winter season.  I am off to bed.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...