Monday, April 8, 2019

Monday

You are going to be busy the next couple months Robin, good job finding a spot.  Today was good.  I went on a walk this morning and then worked out.  Oliver lost a stick when Isaac was getting out of the car for school so he was sad for half of the work out time.  We went grocery shopping this afternoon and walked to picked up Isaac.  I got a smart watch today, it is a Samsung galaxy active watch.  It is pretty fun so far.  I got it after dinner and I took 3,000 steps putting that bed in Ruthie's room and helping the kids outside, crazy.  We were able to get the bed in Ruth's room and we put an air mattress in it for her to sleep on tonight.  We got the kids to bed late.  Love you guys and I hope that you have a good night.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...