Thursday, April 11, 2019
Thursday
I am so glad that tomorrow is Friday. I am ready for a weekend. It snowed off and on all day. But don't worry the allergies are still here as well. Work went good. I started reading othello. I read for 3 hours and still haven't got thru the pre chapters yet. Good thing I started reading it early. I hope everyone had a great day. Bye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday
My day was good. I am glad that you got the water fixed Robin. Work for me was busy. I had like a million meetings. I decided to get an el...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment