Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Wednesday

It snowed here today also but melted by the afternoon.  I went walking in the snow and my feet were soaked.  Isaac couldn't find his library books this morning so it was crazy getting going.  I worked out and the kids had fun playing.  Ruthie's sheet and laundry basket came.  They are perfect and she loves them, thanks Mom and Dad. We met Casey for lunch which was fun.  Then we got the kids shin guards for soccer.  While we were there I tried on some running shoes and they felt so amazing I bought them.  I had talked to Randy this weekend and he thought running shoes would help my foot.  So I am going to give it a try.  Isaac had scouts this evening and had a fun time.  It was cold so we didn't do much outside.  I hope that we have good weather for Friday for soccer practice.  I finished my quilt.  I have quilt group tomorrow and I wanted to finish it for that so I barely made it.  Love you guys.  I like your venue Robin, you are doing a great job.  It is beautiful.

Love
Rachel 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...