Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Tuesday

Ruthie's mattress came today and it is so cool how to package them to ship.  It is amazing how they can squeeze it into that box.  She was really happy.  Mom ordered some princess decals and she loved them.  We put them on the bed.  We can move them or do whatever you want to Robin, they can be moved easy she was just excited to put them up.  It was raining today so I moved soccer practice to Friday.  I walked this morning, it was raining but not too bad and it was nice.  We went to story time and that was fun and good to get out.  After dinner we cleaned up the garage so we can park the van in there again and I am excited about that.  We didn't walk to get Isaac today and I still got 11,400 steps today.  It is nice to know that just walking around doing laundry, cleaning up and helping the kids is a lot of steps.  I did get 4,000 steps on my walk this morning.  Anyway love you guys and I hope that you have a great night.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...