Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Good day

So I slept in this morning and that felt really nice.  I went to the doctor for a check up and it went well.  I have a mole on my neck I need taken off and I am going to do that in May.  Robin said she was going to go look at a place that she liked and we met her there.  It is really nice and is perfect.  July 19th is the date for sure.  I hope Jeramy loves it also.  We went back to work and then just vegged the rest of the night.  Not much else going on with us.  I love those sheets.  They are perfect.  That looks so cute.  I love your quilt Rachel.  That is amazing.  You do such a good job.  I hope those shoes help, I have been worried.  Karen, I hope you stop getting snow.  That is crazy.  Everyone have a nice Thursday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...