Monday, July 8, 2019

Monday

Today felt like a long day. I'm glad dad was able to make a frog. That is fun. I'm sorry your blood sugar went low Karen that sucks. But I'm glad school is going well. Your quilts are cute Rachel. Jeramy and I had breakfast burritos for dinner. They were good. If I have a yellowstone breakfast day I'll make them :) about Yellowstone I got the days off but is the cabin ok if I bring Jenkins? I know some places are weird about it. Jeramy put in to get the days off but he's still waiting on if it's approved or not. We are hoping on Wednesday to get our marriage license so we will see how that goes. Love you

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...