Thursday, July 11, 2019

Thursday

Today was good but we were all getting tired.  I walked this morning and then I was able to finish sewing my bag.  It turned out cute and is really big.  The kids had swimming lessons and then we swam.  We left a at the break time which because the kids were tired.  The are swimming so well, I can see a big difference in their skills this week.  The last class is tomorrow.  We order Oliver a boogie board and it came today.  He was super super excited.  We are really excited for Bear Lake.  I had book group tonight and that was fun.  It is always good to talk to everyone.  Love you guys.  I can't believe you get married next week Robin, that is so crazy.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...