Monday, July 8, 2019

Monday

Rachel, I keep meaning to ask you what you want for your birthday? I usually have gotten you something at the quilt fair but this year I didn't. Do you need or want anything for you new sewing machine thing? My day was good. What was still a little quiet, but I made it thru. The proctor sent me an email saying she needed information from the school before we could schedule a time to take the test. So I emailed the school. That was a little annoying but I finally got the information sent to the proctor. After work I mowed my front lawn because it was getting lawn. I was lazy and didn't mow the back though. I am working on my final project for English. If anyone can think of an example of obsession in art and literature let me know because I need an example in those 2 for the project. I hope that everyone had a great Monday. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...