Today was good. I walked and went to exercise class but I left early. I was tired and Isaac needed some help with his cereal. I have been leaving the boys home and taking Ruth with me. The kids had swimming lessons and then we swim until 4. We were all tired when we got home. Calleen needed something printed out so she came and visited this evening. Casey had a meeting for a cooking committee he is on. So he went but left early. I am excited for this weekend. I love firehouse pizza.
Love
Rachel
Wednesday, July 10, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday
My day was good. I am glad that you got the water fixed Robin. Work for me was busy. I had like a million meetings. I decided to get an el...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...

No comments:
Post a Comment